This 1-day Live Fire course is designed to cover the fundamentals of fighting in and out of moving and stationary vehicles.
Our Vehicle Defense course covers, but is not limited to:
Bail In and Bail Out
Stalled Vehicle in Hostile Environment
Use of vehicles for cover
Shooting while moving
Employment of weapons from vehicles
- Holster (No Blackhawk Serpa holsters)
- Minimum five high-capacity (15+ round) magazines or six low-capacity (7-8 rd) magazinesMagazine holders
- Baseball Cap
- Wraparound ballistic eye protection
- Ear protection
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- A water bottle or other hydration system
- 400 rounds of quality handgun ammunition for your primary weapon and 150 rounds of ammuntion for your secondary weapon. No reloads please.
Gunfighter 101, Tactical Carbine or any current/prior military or law enforcement background. If you have taken a course from another company, we will appraise on a case-by-case basis.
All Tuitions for Courses and Tutorials are to be paid in full at the time of registration. Please be sure of the class you want. There are NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS.