USE of FORCE LEGAL IMPLICATIONS
Learning how to shoot is the easy part. Much tougher is learning when and when not to use force, including deadly force, in self defense.
This 4 Hour course is designed to teach you as an individual how to use force correctly. You must be confident in their ability to make sound decisions in life-threatening circumstances. That confidence must be nurtured and fortified long before you are required to use force to protect yourself or others in a dangerous confrontation.
Our Use of Force Legal Implications course covers, but is not limited to:
- Deadly Force
- Explores the legal foundations for sound use of force
- Is pointing a firearm at someone a Use of Force or a Show of Force?
- Separates fact from fiction
- Helps limit your exposure to excessive and unnecessary uses of force and as a result, avoid litigation.
- Physiologic Responses to Stress
- Perceptual Distortions
- Public Perception
- Investigative Process
- Real world defensive scenarios
- What does the research tell us?
- Question and Answer Period
- Training Certificate with hours at the conclusion of the course
NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS
All Tuitions for Courses and Tutorials are to be paid in full at the time of registration. Please be sure of the class you want. There are NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS.
CLASS LOCATION & TIME
Location: Marksman Indoor Range
Address: 11003 Canyon Rd E, Puyallup, WA 98373
Date & Time: August 22, 2020 12pm-4pm