I-1639 FIREARMS SAFETY TRAINING
Our 4-hour I-1639 Firearms Safety Training is based on Initiative #1639 which was designed to implement restrictions on the purchase and ownership of firearms. These restrictions include background checks, storage requirements, and waiting periods for purchasing semiautomatic assault rifles, as well as increasing the minimum age to buy semiautomatic assault rifles to 21
This initiative added new requirements for the purchase of a semiautomatic assault rifle. Buyers would be required to provide proof that they have completed a recognized firearm safety training program within the past five years. That training program must include instruction on:
- Basic firearms safety rules;
- Firearms and children, including secure gun storage and talking to children about gun safety;
- Firearms and suicide prevention;
- Secure gun storage to prevent unauthorized access and use;
- Safe handling of firearms; and
- State and federal firearms laws, including prohibited firearms transfers.
Our 4-hour training program meets all requirements of I-1639. Proof of training to satisfy the requirements of I-1639 will be provided at the end of the 4-hour course of instruction.
All Tuitions for Courses and Tutorials are to be paid in full at the time of registration. Please be sure of the class you want. There are NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS.