GUNFIGHTER DAY ONE
Gunfighter Day One is a live fire 8-Hour comprehensive shooting intensive tactical pistol course that is designed to prepare you to prevail in a real world violent confrontation. This course is about defending yourself from the surprise criminal attack, or the criminal ambush. It’s about that very short period of time – measured in seconds – when you find your life in imminent danger and where lethal force is the correct response. THIS COURSE CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE.
Our Gunfighter Day One course covers, but is not limited to:
One and two handed shooting
Reloading under stress
Clearing malfunctions under stress
Moving and shooting
Finding and using cover/concealment
Engaging targets from various distances, positions and angles
Real world scenarios
- Holster (No Blackhawk Serpa holsters)
- Minimum three high-capacity (15+ round) magazines or six low-capacity (7-8 rd) magazines
- Dummy rounds for your particular handgun (Amazon.com)
- Magazine holders
- Baseball Cap
- Wraparound ballistic eye protection
- Ear protection
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- A water bottle or other hydration system
- 700 rounds of quality handgun ammunition. No reloads please. (More bullets means more shooting)
Prerequisites: Completion of Defensive Pistol, a previous combat course from a reputable school or instructor approval.
NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS
All Tuitions for Courses and Tutorials are to be paid in full at the time of registration. Please be sure of the class you want. There are NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS.