CLOSE QUARTERS CARBINE
This 2 Day course Course covers the fundamentals of combat shooting and gunfighting with a Carbine. Considerable emphasis is placed on tactics and scenario based drilling.
Our Close Quarters Carbine includes, but is not limited to:
Safe and effective manipulation of the weapons system
Selection and Mounting of Weapon Accessories
Selection of Ammunition
Proper stance, grip, and combat distance marksmanship
Multiple target engagements
Transition from Primary Weapon to Secondary Weapon
Shooting from cover
Firing while moving
Gear set up
Tactics of carbine deployment
- Minimum six high-capacity magazines
- Magazine holders / chest rig
- Baseball Cap
- Wraparound ballistic eye protection
- Ear protection
- Clothing appropriate for climate and conditions
- A water bottle or other hydration system
- 1000 rounds of quality rifle ammunition. 250 rounds of pistol ammunition. No reloads please.
Rifle Fundamentals or a previous rifle course.
NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS
All Tuitions for Courses and Tutorials are to be paid in full at the time of registration. Please be sure of the class you want. There are NO REFUNDS and NO TRANSFERS.